Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Professor


My Professor.

My professor has just mocked the volume and size of my Land Use paper from last semester. I have him again for Art Law. He was explaining the parameters of our papers for Art Law, and goes, "I had a student last semester that spent $9 on a binder at Office Depot"...and "used lots of pictures."

I think he realized halfway through that I was also in this class, because then he started talking about how nice it looked. But said that it was too heavy. Sarah Beth said I started turning red. Also I know he was talking about me because he said that the paper was about the New River in the mountains. Guess what I wrote about? The New River in the mountains.

I don't care. I stole that binder from my dad's office. And I got an A in the course. When I saw that A in the class, OMG yall, I almost felled out!

What's wrong with pictures anyway? My brief for App Ad had pictures, and the judges loved it. Did I mention that my dad is a lawyer?


No comments:

Post a Comment