Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Evidently...


Evidently...

Evidently, the people who made the sign begging for "Food Bowels" are annoyed that I've made fun of it.

Here's a thought: You're in LAW SCHOOL. It seems to me that before one goes about putting posters up all over the school, one should make sure everything is spelled correctly on those posters. Because it looks unprofessional. It's tacky. And it makes you (and everyone else at this school, which guess what? Includes me!) look stupid. I'm looking for a job. I'd rather not have graduated from the school of misspellers.

See, this school, although it's private, is still open to the public. Your misspellings and mistakes are therefore seen not only by the other students here, but by members of the community. And they notice them.

I didn't even notice to your silly sign until it was pointed out to me by a lawyer who said, "Please tell me you've seen this sign for the blog." A lawyer. Not a law student enrolled at this school.

Professionalism matters. You ain't got it.

And anyway, whats wrong with bowels? I love bowels. Big ones. Little ones. I love bowels on my face. 

When I saw that poster OMG yall I felled out!

Did I mention that my dad is a lawyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment