Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Car Wash

So I went to the car wash today, but I couldn't afford to go to a reputable one since I'm broke. You'd think that my father would give me some money for a simple car wash, seeing as he's a lawyer and all! But no! Instead he just yelled at me and called me entitled and self-centered or something, I don't know, I wasn't listening.

Anyway, I had to go to this shady place off of Wilkinson Blvd.



This place was so low tech that they didn't even have a drive-thru car wash! The woman wanted to wash my car by hand! What is this? Mexico?

Anyway, you should have seen the crazy cars there! I mean, I wonder how much this McDonald's employee spent washing his car:



Way to super size your rims idiot! That's perfectly legit!

So, they didn't do the best job with my precious car, but for some reason I think I will be back.



Unless my Dad, who is a lawyer, finally comes to his senses and pays me my much deserved allowance!

No comments:

Post a Comment